PROMIL GOLD® FOUR is Wyeth Nutrition’s first and only milk brand with breakthrough ALPHA-LIPIDS.
ALPHA-LIPIDS is a unique ingredient scientifically shown to help speed-up brain connections by up to 100x faster through myelination – a process where brain connections are insulated so that messages are transmitted faster and more efficiently. It contains the 5 major phospholipids, including Sphingomyelin which has been shown by recent observational studies to impact myelination across all the regions of the brain.
PROMIL GOLD® FOUR contains the NUTRILEARN™ SYSTEM - a scientific blend of quality nutrients:
- ALPHA-LIPIDS , a unique ingredient containing Phospholipids (65.6 mg/serving) including Sphingomyelin (12.8 mg/serving).
- DHA (17 mg/serving) and CHOLINE (53 mg/serving) to help support brain development** and LUTEIN (50 mcg/serving), an antioxidant.
- ALPHA-LIPIDS is an ingredient enriched with Alpha-Protein, a high-quality alpha-lactalbumin whey protein (0.35 g/serving)
- Higher‡ level of OLIGOFRUCTOSE (0.8 g/serving). -Contains VITAMIN C and is a source of VITAMINS A, D and E, ZINC and SELENIUM to support immunity**
- No added sucrose***.
‡Versus previous formulation (0.72 g/serving)
**Together with a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
***Contains naturally occurring sucrose
Promil GOLD® FOUR is for children aged 3+. Not suitable as a breast milk substitute.
Give Promil GOLD® FOUR as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
How to prepare PROMIL GOLD® FOUR properly
Pour 210 ml of lukewarm water into a cup then add heaping tablespoons. Stir until powder is fully dissolved.
- Wash your hands before preparing the formula, and use a clean cup for the milk preparation. Use drinking water only, boiled for 5 minutes and allowed to cool. Prepare only one serving at a time and follow instructions exactly.
- Please refer to the preparation instructions found on the label.
- Prepare only one serving at a time and follow the instructions exactly. Make sure your child consumes the milk immediately. Do not keep unfinished milk, discard the contents.
- Close the pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
- Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.